Outsourcing 101: How To Outsource To The Gig Economy

Learn the basics of outsourcing in the gig economy. Learn what you can outsource and how to do it successfully - from my personal experience.

This course will teach you the basics of outsourcing a business function to the gig economy. I’ll show you how to outsource something, from start to finish.

I’ve spent years working full-time in the gig economy, both as an outsourced contractor myself, as well as a business professional hiring other gig workers by outsourcing myself.

While you're outsourcing a business function, I suggest checking out a few of my favorite resources:

• Outsourcing ProvidersA curated list of trusted gig economy service providers.
  • ITEM: TEXT
  • ITEM: TEXT

Course Content

About Instructor

Brett

Brett Helling is the founder of Gigworker.com. He has been a full-time digital marketer and part-time rideshare and delivery driver since early 2012, having completed hundreds of trips for companies including Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, and Postmates, just to name a few. Since that time, he has expanded his knowledge into the Gigworker site, as well as writing the book Gigworker: Independent Work and the State of the Gig Economy Paperback, now available on Amazon.

2 Courses

Open Registration

Course Includes

• 1 Lesson